First impression is everything!. Clients first impression is always the pictures taken in your home and shown on our portals. Therefore we will make professional pictures of your home that we use in our marketing campaigns. There are a few things you can do to make your home more attractive to clients:
- Declutter your home, but do not depersonalize it
- Give it a fresh layer of paint, white or light colours
- Make your home light and airy
- In winter, light a fire.
- Make sure all lights are on, even during daytime.
- Presentation is everything, Make it look pretty.
- Get rid of smells. Also personal perfumes.
- Decorate with fresh flowers/fresh fruit.
If you are in need of professional help we can recommend an interior consultant who will help you upgrade your home for a quick sale.
Through our website, 5 different property sale portals and our international agent network we make sure your home will get the maximum exposure. We will put the windward in our windowdisplay and inside our office.
Documents You must require before selling your house:
- Escritura Publica
- First Occupasiens Licence
- IBI reciept
- Referencia Castral
- Income tax declaration
- Non-resident certificate
- Bills of the last two years Community fees and charges
- Utility Bills, Electricity and water
- Energy CertificateHaving all your documents ready is important and especially if you want to make a quick sale.
Viewing your property with clients:
If you live here, we will always do our best to make an appointment 24 hours before we bring the clients. If you live outside Spain you can trust us with your keys in order to visit your home with clients at any time. We will always inform you by email when we go to your home and you will get feedback after every visit.